- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 2 years + of proven working experience as a Camunda BPM developer.
- 5 years + of proven working experience as a Java Developer.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in BPMN Specifications, Camunda Modeler, Camunda Process Engine, Camunda Tasklist, cockpit and admin module, Cycle, Optimize.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Web services, Spring Boot , Hibernate.
- Experience in using Java frameworks - Spring or similar frameworks
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Good knowledge in Restful and SOAP web services
- Good manipulation of JSON & XML Objects
- Good Skills in Camunda BPM tools
- Knowledge of WSO2 Platform (ESB, APIM) is a plus.
- Proven Experience in Dockers & Kubernetes
- CKAD or Java certifications are a plus
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of JQuery, Angular or React will be a plus.
- Good English skills - written and spoken
Nov 02 2022